Our Children’s Omnibus provides an ideal vehicle for assessing (and tracking) the views and behaviour of children and young people aged 7 to 18 years across Wales. Interviews are conducted via CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing) which not only ensures high quality data but also allows a wide variety of stimulus material including TV / Online adverts to be shown in their original form.
Key features of the service are:
– Conducted twice a year – March and October.
– Representative quota sample of 500 young people aged 7-18 who are resident in Wales – a fresh sample is drawn each time.
– Interviewing is spread across 43 separate locations throughout Wales.
– All interviews are conducted face-to-face in respondents’ homes using CAPI.
– Interviews are conducted by experienced interviewers who have undergone CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checks.